Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

An Overwhelmingly Disappointing Day

Let me start by saying that I am thankful to the good Lord in heaven for every day I am alive, so although today was disappointing I'm still grateful I got to live this day. With that said. My day started off with my dog deciding I didn't need to sleep past 9:30am. She wanted me up and out of bed. I thought if I turned her out I could go back to bed, but guess again. Then I had a partnership meeting I had to attend, so I had to be to work an hour earlier than usual. I came out of that meeting feeling less than enthused. It sort of seemed like to me that the people we came to partner with came with their minds all ready firmly set on what their opinions were. Maybe that was just my misconception though. One can pray. Then I got the worlds worst headache. After all of that I thought wow, tomorrow I can go by Chris Young's new CD. Guess again. Another disappointing blow. They have moved the release date of his new album "Voices" and it is now on TBD. UGH! How can they do that? Well, I don't know why cause you can't find anything out there that will tell you, which makes it even more frustrating. I do have my sneaking suspicions though that it has a lot to do with the fact that they are currently trying to peddle his first two albums that he made prior to being known for winning Nashville Star two years ago. I listened to one of the songs on you tube off one of his albums. It sounds promising and I must admit when I have the money I would like to buy the albums he has out there. Right now the financial drain isn't going to allow for that though. Plates, insurance all due in the next month. I'll be quiet broke until after the first of the year. Anyway I have listed his albums here below for you, along with a web address to a song I recommend you check out off his I wish I Was Lying CD.


***Picture Courtesy of AllMusic.Com***

First Album: I Wish I was Lying
Second Album: A Little At a Time
Christmas Album: An Acoustic Country Christmas


Devils Thumbprint - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcdeqOebqDs

So the day was disappointing but as they say: There is always tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hear you about being broke by the beginning of the year. the economy has got to change and change quickly. i still havnt paid book fee for my kid and now i got a check engine light on my car. really not worried about the check engine light. car runs very good. just ticked off that the overtime isnt there at all. i walked threw our plant where i work and it really didnt even warrent overtime. ugh. oh well. i do feel things are getting ready to change and hopefully it will be a good thing. love ida

Anonymous said...

I would get the check engine light checked. That could be something that is starting to go bad and if you don't fix it now may end up costing you major money later. I know from experience. My white car I had, old age cant remember what it was right now, had the check engine light come on and I waited a year. The guy said if I had brought it in right away it would have probably been simple. Cost me $800 by waiting.