Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Ashley Rene & Dakota James

***Ashley & Fuzzy 7/24/08 Picture Courtesy of Ritchie (dad) ***

***Dakota James 8/03/08 - Picture courtesy of Ritchie (dad)***

Just thought I'd take a moment and show you pictures of the best niece and nephew anyone could ever ask for. My pride and joy. Hope you enjoyed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashely and Buttercup on 07/24/08. Buttercup (Shown) is Fuzzy's kitten.

Anonymous said...

OOPS.. Guess this is what happens when you're tired and trying to post in a hurry.. sigh.. thanks for the correction. Yep Fuzzy is the momma. Baby Buttercup is with Ashley.

Anonymous said...

dakota looks just like richie..they are both very good looking kids. i am sure they will have many dating stories to keep richie busy....lol

Anonymous said...

Good post.