Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bee's Really Be Gone?

Just a quick not to let you know that my dad decided to play exterminator last night and get rid of the bees. That scared me half to death that he would try it on his own. I worried myself sick at work thinking all kinds of scary thoughts. He waited for it to get dark because bees are less active at night. He went in and cut a whole in my ceiling. Mom said they started pouring out of the ceiling by the hundreds so he ran out and closed the bathroom door, shutting the light off as he went. He then waited a bit and went back in with the lights still off and started spraying them with bug killer. Amazingly he only got 1 sting. I guess my bathtub had thousands of dead bees in it. They said it was a mess to clean up. They got the nest and it was filled with a bunch of baby bees ready to be born. So my thousands were about to grow. Hopefully though this time the bee's really are gone. I owe my cat Basil a big thanks for the heads up. Also I thank God for the heads up on the bee's. My dad could have been hurt seriously if he had gone in there to repair the roof and didn't know they were there. Again here's hoping they are gone!.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help the honeybees! Prevent the loss of the world food supply.

Learn how you can help cure Colony Collapse Disorder. What is the bee tree?
thebeetree(dot)org

Anonymous said...

I'm all for helping anything and everything live as long as it doesn't attack me in my house. But to put your mind at ease - These were Yellow Jackets, not honey bees.

Anonymous said...

i dont care what they were....omg...your dad is amazing and yellow jackets too........they dont stop stinging. God was blessing your home today. love ida

Anonymous said...

Yes, I feel very blessed and am very happy it turned out as well as it did! Thx,