Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Returning to Work

I returned, well sort of, to work today. My friend Barb had gotten me this cake to commemorate the birthday celebration from yesterday. I am on sugar over load to say the least. I am off for the next two days then I go back and work the next eight days before having a Thursday/Friday combination off. The summer is just whizzing by and before you know it we'll be doing this all again. Anyway, I just wanted to show off my cake and say thank you to everyone for making my week a wonderful and fun filled week. Family also went out of their way this year too. My nephew drew me a beautiful card that is now on my fridge. I guess until next year it's a wrap.

1 comment:

ida said...

that was a pretty cake. your right summer is flying by. i have to register her for school i think july 29th ish....then she goes back aug the 10th....you heard me right traditional school aug 10th. i am amazed by how summer is flying by. and i still havent made it to the indy pools yet. for shame, for shame.