Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Friday, June 5, 2009

A Suggestion for President Obama:

My mind is always turning and spinning and sometimes so much it even makes me dizzy. Here recently I got to thinking about how people come into our country from another country, get a green card, get a TAX EXEMPTION, and send their money back to their own countries. I really don’t feel this is fair. I think if you are working in the United States and you are not a United States Citizen you should have to pay a flat tax for your privilege of working in our country. Say twenty percent. Yes twenty cents for every American dollar you earn and every American job you take. I for one Mr. President am sick and tired of foreigners taking our jobs and getting all the free health care and government assistance and they don’t pay taxes either. What the heck is up with that? No, they don’t get any special benefits from paying it. They are here in our country and that should be the benefit they get for their money. If they want fair let them LEARN ENGLISH well enough for everyone to understand them and let them become an American citizen. With that it means respecting our laws, our taxes and most importantly our FLAG! No they don’t need a social security number. Give them a green card ID number which they will use to pay their taxes and we can also use to track where they are in our beautiful country. Now with that being said here is one more thought. Let’s put PRIDE back into our working world. That means you employers out there need to start being proud of your products and your employees and the fact that your business is here in the United States of America. Let’s stop saving the pennies we use to spend on making our properties beautiful. Keeping your lawns done, your buildings in good shape and flowers planted helps keep everyone feeling good about their environment. When did we become so greedy we would rather see our properties in ruins? As for that matter that goes for home owners to. If you are on a budget the government does have ways of helping with free paint and free flowers. The programs are out there. We also need to stop big business from shipping our jobs over seas. Again, if all our jobs are gone and we can’t work, who is going to buy these products. I say tax the heck out of companies that ship jobs over seas. I say stop gas companies from raising our gas prices at the pumps just because its summer and you think we don’t have high heat bills at home so you are freaking entitled to our money. The government horns in on everything else and it’s about time that you take a stand and fight for us. That is why I voted for you Mr. President. Because I believe you will, but I also believe Americans have to help. We have to do our part and we have to get back to having pride in ourselves and our work. We have to get back to earning the respect we want and living to our means not to what we would like to be able to afford. Flowers grow by God’s hand into beauty. He works to make this world beautiful. Now it is time for each and every one of us to work to make it beautiful as well. One thing I know is if you live in the U.S. and you are not a citizen you should not have the right to not help fix up our country. You should pay a tax for that right. You should help to improve this country you came to take advantage of. I know it’s only my opinion, but I also know the FLAG blankets and afford me the opportunity to speak freely under our constitutional rights. I’m proud of our country. I would love to see it get back to where workers and families and all take pride in their work, their products and in their lives.

No comments: