Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

There are so many out there that I have spoken with whom no longer have their dads with them this holiday, but I say celebrate them anyway. If your dad isn't here celebrate the memories you have of him. If you are a dad celebrate the joy of your children in your life. And if you are lucky enough to still have your dad as I am, thank God for him and celebrate the life that he is sharing with you. So I know men don't usually get flowers given to them, but I took these pictures of my morning Glory's and I thought I would share them with you. Happy Fathers Day to all the dads and many more full of joys yet to come!

No comments: