Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Monday, June 1, 2009

A Bill Cosby Style Breakfast.

One of my favorite comedic bits is one of comedian Bill Cosby's. In it he tries to explain to his wife why their four year old daughter is eating chocolate cake for breakfast. He goes into how it has eggs and milk. He says the eggs and the milk are in the chocolate cake. Saturday as I watched my niece and nephew and the yard sale my nephew around nine-thirty in the morning finally proclaimed he was hungry. I asked him what he wanted and he said he didn't know and went in and opened the freezer. I asked if he wanted eggs or bacon or cereal. Nope he wanted corn dogs. Really? Corn dogs for breakfast? Well that is what he wanted and my niece quickly agreed. So I fixed them. Ketchup and mustard and they were all ready. I suppose it wasn't the "motherly" type thing to do, but since I am the aunt and it's my duty to spoil and do things out of the ordinary I believe I fulfilled my auntly duties. Either way it's a new one on me. I mean really corn dogs for breakfast? Bill Cosby would be proud after all this was a Bill Cosby style breakfast.

1 comment:

ida said...

sounds yummy. kinda like a pig in a blanket.