Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake!

So there is no question that today was gorgeous outside. I would love to have done nothing more than stay off and enjoy the weather that spring was showing us; however, I was scheduled to work. Since I figured everyone else would be just as bummed to have to be at work as I was I decided to stop and get us all a snack to get us through the night. I was going to just stop at a store and grab some cookies or something but I was out by Sam's Club and so I ran in there to see what they had. They had the most beautiful chocolate cake with Yellow Roses (my favorite flower is yellow roses or carnations) so I decided to go with the cake. It had butter cream icing and it didn't fail to live up to the promise of something sinfully good. It was outstanding. Really rich though so one piece was enough. Not only was it good, but reasonably priced at just $10.73 and it was cut into 14 pieces and let me tell you we could have probably cut it into more because those were big pieces. Sigh so next time you need a treat, why not let them eat cake? Had to go there. You know I did.

No comments: