Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Don't Forget Your Green...


Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Whatever you do today... Don't forget to wear your green. Not that I know of any real superstition with not wearing it. I do know I've been pinched a few times in my days from not wearing green though. If memory serves I seem to recall a belief though that wearing green on St. Patrick's day would bring one wealth. Boy is that just a myth. I wear it most years and I can't say I'm wealthy by any means. There is one reader though that tempted the fates of Friday the thirteenth last week though that might want to make sure that everything he wears is green including his socks and underwear. It might just be worth a try anyhow. Perhaps someone can find me the leprechaun with that lovely pot of gold? One pot will do. I'm not greedy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol......tasha didnt wear green today and got pinched on the butt several times at school i was told. what a day.