Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Premio Dardos Award

“The Dardos Award is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.”



Forever In My Mind - Maybe, was the recipient of the Premio Dardos award on March 7, 2009. I know I'm a little slow at responding, but I promise the intent has been there to acknowledge this all week. I was bestowed this honor by a very near and dear friend of mine, Joe Taylor. Joe is as talented as they come when it comes to about anything artistic. Writing, painting or just mixing a good play list he can do it. If you haven't visited his blog, then you're missing out on some wonderful writing. Joe is the writer of "Every Life Has A Sound Track" and you can find it at: http://ataylormadelife.com I am very honored that he thought of me with so many blogs out there to choose from that he could have shared this honor with.


The Premio Dardos Award rules:

  1. Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.

  2. Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.

  3. Those who accept the award, should pass it on to five other cultural, ethical, literary, and cool blogs.

My nominees for the Premio Dardo Award (I could only choose 3 - not because more aren't deserving, Joe already gave out to a couple of them I would have chosen and I don't spend a lot of time on the WEB.)

  1. Kristina Frazier-Henry, Child of the Fort, http://childofthefort.blogspot.com/

  2. Ritchie Short, A day and a life in Fort Wayne, http://adayandalifeinfortwayne.blogspot.com/

  3. Nick Malis, Cute Things Falling Asleep, http://www.cutethingsfallingasleep.org/

No comments: