Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sometimes You Feel Like A Nut?

No matter what my mood I can always count on the beauty of God's world to lift me up if I look around. This little squirrel has gotten very use to me and she lets me get very up close and personal. It's funny sometimes I will just bend down and let her stare at me. She has such an unequivocal look on her face, but when I put the food down she also gets a grateful look as she sits and eats and occasionally looks up at me to see if I'm there still. Often I will go off and let her eat, but if I need to remember that there is beauty in the simplicity of nature I kneel a while and watch.

No comments: