Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Monday, July 28, 2008

The Rite Drink for Me...

So if like most people you are watching your sugar, sodium, carbs and everything else then you can sit back and be happy that there is something you can get use to drinking, enjoy and per my doctor drink as much of it as you want without incurring any harm. That is unless you shake the bottle and point it towards your eye to remove the cap as in the bottle label warning. Do people really do that? They have a variety of flavors. Red Raspberry is my favorite! And I say getting use to because almost everything we eat and drink in life requires that we acquire a taste for it. I remember when I decided I wanted to get rid of all that sugar from regular pop and drink diet. That was way back in 1985 and 1986. Yes a whole year for me to get use to the flavor of a soda I dearly love now. Diet Pepsi. Of course Diet Pepsi causes me gestation problems so I have to settle for Diet Coke. I like it to though so it really isn't that hard. I would take a sixteen ounce bottle back then and nurse the bottle from sunrise to sunset. I would sneak a regular one every now and again. But I finally got to where I loved it. Same was true of coffee. I use to hate coffee, but one winter I worked at the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo and it got really cold out and the only hot liquid was coffee. By the end of that winter I loved loved loved coffee. Anyway... next time you're in the store why not stock up on a little Diet Rite soda and let me know what you think.



No comments: