Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The email that prompted me to blog... Sent to friends on July 7, 2008

You know life does get busy and you do change with every year that you grow older... nothing will make you realize this more than cleaning out the cupboards and the refrigerator. I rarely use either anymore since I live next door to my mom and dad and I work a shift that rarely leaves me at home during a time of opportune snacking. With this in mind I decided since I was off today and the doctors found nothing in my head (we knew that somehow didn't we?) that I would clean out the cabinets and refrigerator. It really is an exercise in "when did I everlike that?" I found salad dressing that expired in April of 2002... hum..I found what appeared to have once been cookies in my cupboards and a variety of other things.. leading me to ask.. Does Kahlua expire if in the refrigerator? When did I buy Kahlua? And if you've ever wondered if peanut butter can go bad in the refrigerator.. .I found in the very back of my refrigerator black peanut butter from 2003.. so I would have to say ---YES...

Anyone have an answer for that Kahlua question?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've drank the stuff up to two years after it's been in my fridge. I say go for it!

Anonymous said...

i'd try it out. yum.

Sheila said...

Let you in on a secret. I all ready broke down and drank some. It tasted really good and didn't hurt me. So I guess my answer is it's fine no matter how long it's been in there.