Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

"Ghost Rider?"







I've always thought of myself as fairly open minded; however, I as of yet to convince myself ghosts do or do not exist. I've had my share of run ins with the totally unexplainable up to and including seeing a woman in white at the end of a driveway that was there one minute and gone the next. I also had a music box that would play with no one near it and stop if I asked it to. So for me to say that ghost don't exist is something I can't do. I do believe that seeing is believing though and as a fellow member of human kind it's a hard concept to grasp without seeing someone I know and know to be deceased. So with this in mind let me tell you of my most recent encounter.

A couple of nights ago while driving home down I69, around 12:30 A.M. actually, I was the only car around with the exception of a few cars that were so far ahead of me I could barely make out their tail lights. I had the radio on and was listening to a late night talk radio program. All of a sudden I heard what sounded like a motorcycle when someone is gunning the motor. I looked behind me to see where the motorcycle was but try as I might I could not see one. I turned the radio off thinking it might be on the radio, but the noise continued. It appeared to be coming from right beside my car; however, I still saw no motorcycle. The noise stopped around the Illinois road turn off so I assumed I must just not have seen the motorcycle and it must have turned off, but shortly after I heard the noise again. I looked in vain to see the motorcycle. I rolled down my window and I swear I heard someone laugh and the motorcylcle sounded as if someone reved the motor and took off ahead of me. The noise had the same noise as if someone on a motorcycle was taking off. It got fainter and fainter like they were leaving me behind. I never saw a rider, nor a cycle; but I'm thinking it really was there somehow, someway. Ghost rider having a little fun perhaps? Maybe or maybe not... I'll leave you to your own conclusions.
Feel free to share your supernatural experience. I'd love to hear about them.

No comments: