Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kelli's Donor Drive

If you or anyone you know have dealt with the suicide of a friend , family member or loved one then you understand how difficult it is to comprehend how this horrible event comes to be. We would appreciate any and all support for this cause. If even one person is helped, then that is one less family grieving and wondering why. One less child thinking it is their fault, or even one less wife or parent wondering where they went wrong. My 1st husband committed suicide after being married for 3 months and 5 days and it had an effect on everyone who knew him, our family, my children. There is blame and guilt all around. I have had two of my close friends that have lost a sister way too soon for this same reason. Its heart wrenching. I am not walking for anyone in particular, just anyone who needs help . Its the least i can do.

I appreciate all your help. Please visit the donor page and join the walk if you like.

Kelli Gunder

http://afsp.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&eventID=579&participantID=7715

No comments: