Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Not An Ordinary Chocolate.

News flash! I am not a big chocolate fan contrary to opinion that if you are female you must love chocolate. As a matter of fact I rarely eat the stuff and often left to my house you will find it long past the point of throwing out. I do all the time. Throw it out that is. I find it's turned white. There is one chocolate sin I have though. I love "PLAIN" M&M candies. Notice the plain. Sometimes I'll stray from my norm and get the peanut butter ones or the nuts, but only on rare occasions. So now they are attempting "Strawberried Peanut Butter M&M's". So I tried them. They are not bad, but if I were Mars candy I wouldn't be putting all my eggs in that basket. I have heard, but not seen yet, that there are coconut M&M's and you can bet once I find them I will definitely try them. So if you ever want to get on my good side you might throw me an occasional Hershey's Kiss, but to really sweeten the pot give me the not so ordinary, yet called plain, M&M's candies. It's sure to do the trick!

1 comment:

ida said...

i still love the plain candy. m&m's have designer candys in the candy isle. they are excelent.