Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

MeatBalls and Sketti - New Target Opens

Target was always one of my nephew's favorite stores when he was little. He never called it Target though. He always asked if we could go to the meatball store. Why? Because of these big red balls they have outside their store. For whatever reason they reminded my nephew of meatballs and what he called sketti. One time we went to Target and my nephew looked at me and said "Aunt E, do you have your wallet?" I knew I was in trouble then. He had me wrapped around his little finger and many a Thomas train came out of that Target store at Glenbrook mall. Today I went into the new Target store again to do a little shopping and check things out. I couldn't help but smile at the big red cement balls out in front of the store. Another thing I also noticed was that the Target store has a Star Bucks right up front of the store. I had never noticed that so I text my friend Joe and I guess apparently they all do? I must not be the most observant person. Anyway, tomorrow (Sunday, October 12, 2008) is the official first day for Target South. If you need something adventurous to do on what is suppose to be an absolutely gorgeous day why not check it out?

No comments: