Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Found The Rabbit!

My brother was by for dinner tonight and I took a little bit to show him some of the things my schnauzer will do. She really is intelligent. She will pick up her toys, roll over, sit up, shake your hand, pretty much anything I ask her to do. So much so my brother commented on how well behaved she was. She really is special to me. I'm sure all pet owners feel that way. When you don't have children though your pets can become your kids. She's spoiled rotten and actually does have a bunny rabbit that she likes to sleep and play with. So when she asked where that bunny was on Easter, she wasn't looking for Peter Cotton Tail, but rather her good buddy she's use to sleeping with. So there is the cotton tailed story of it all for you.

2 comments:

ida said...

my dog pretends not to hear her name. he will dis me for tasha the second tasha comes threw the door. then my daughter has the stinkist feet and butt. well the dog loves to chew on her nasty shoes and panties. my dog is an a hole. when i am trying to collect her poop for the vet she knows it and will make sure she dont poop for me. she will save her poop.

ida said...

oh yes we have a large bunny rabbit for the dog too. i've seen her hump it............