Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bandidos’ Where Everybody Knows Your Name…

Everyone remember “Cheers”? I use to love watching that show and I actually caught a couple of reruns this past weekend. As I was watching I couldn’t help but laugh as I made a mental reference in my mind to Norm (The beer loving guy that everyone called out his name when he entered the bar.) and my friend Tom. When I think of Bandidos’ NORTHCREST, I think of Tom. I could easily see a sitcom around the bar there to and for the most part everyone who goes to this Bandidos’ knows Tom. Tom is the General Manager over there and from what I can tell a lot of the clientele in that store comes there just for his friendly smile and conversation. I like to drag my friends out there for a little friendly conversation of my own. So this weekend as I was pondering, “What do you do when you have a four day weekend?” I started off right away with a trip to Bandidos to relax and enjoy the atmosphere, the wonderful chips and salsa and of course $5 pitchers of Margarita’s. It doesn’t hurt that I once worked there and have extremely found memories, but even if I hadn’t I like the atmosphere, the food and the staff. So as I stated on Friday my friends Joe, Brad & Vincent all took up residence in the bar for a couple of hours laughing and having a good time. I highly recommend it and will gladly join anyone there who wants to go whenever I am not at work. Just give me a shout out and I’ll be on my way. For the most part the staff there pretty much knows my name, meaning I may have been there more than I should have at this point. So why not go where everybody knows my name? Head on out to a Bandidos near you soon, but if you don’t go to the NORTHCREST one you’re really missing out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post
reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this.
I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read.
Thank you for sharing!

My homepage ... watch dogs download torrent