Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

And The Question Is?

Kind of feels like you're on Jeopardy doesn't it? Well, I know no one asked, but I
thought I would share another "product" I love love love love love.
Bath & Body Works has a product line called "Signature Products". I like several of these products, but I love the Moonlight path and the Warm Vanilla and sugar. They have a lovely assortment of products ranging from hand soaps and hand sanitizers, lotions, shampoos and even cologne and body sprays in these scents. They are basically the products I use the most. I don't get in there enough though. Actually I can't go in there very often. Limited funds and money would be spent I really don't need to spend. I do love their products though. Currently I'm out of my Warm Vanilla and Sugar Body butter, but I figure maybe later this month or next I can get in there and get some. Either way female or male there is a product for everyone and for everyone's house. The hand soaps are outstanding and they smell so delicious. If you haven't been in there why not stop in and shop a little. There is a store at Jefferson Point and there are two of these in the Glenbrook Mall. Shop, enjoy and even sample them in store before you buy. Nope you don't have to take them home to see if you like them. Mother's Day is coming up. Maybe you could get some for your mom. Since I'm not technically a mom (unless you count my dog and cat) I don't get spoiled on mothers day so no surprises for me, but such is life. What products do you enjoy from this store?

1 comment:

ida said...

japanese cherry blossom and velvet tuberose