Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wii



Until tonight, Friday night that is, I had never once actually played any of the Wii system games. I had watched other people but I had never actually participated. To tell you the truth I wasn't sure what all the fuss was about. Then the other day on Ellen I saw a fitness package that you can buy to work with this system and I thought that looks like a good way to exercise and have some fun all at the same time. Well tonight at my friend Vincents house I got the opportunity to play some of the games for the first time and that is it. I'm hooked. I want one. I loved it and for those that don't know I am highly competitive when it comes to doing things like this. There is no sitting on the sofa for me and just going through the motions. I'm up and I'm moving and I'm extremely vocal. I like getting my head into the game and going through all he motions of reacting as if you are actually there. Below is a picture from the scores from my bowling match. I am the pink female and as you can see I got pretty lucky at bowling. There is no way I could bowl that high a score in a real bowling alley though. It was a heck of a lot of fun though. Have you tried out the Wii? What are your favorite games?

1 comment:

ida said...

we had a wii and my daughter choose to go outside and not lock (or alarm) the back door while i was at work. while she was outside some young teenage jerks came in and stole my wi and computer. no more wi for me. plus, we didnt play with it that much.