Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake?


I love getting together with friends. It doesn't matter if we all get together just to sit and talk or to play games. Saturday we got together for "game" night. After playing a couple of rounds of Apple to Apple it was decided it was desert time. So what is a person to have? Well thanks to Scott we had a very new desert to try... Not really sure what we decided it should be called, but he did his best to be very creative and a little on the healthier side of desert. I love when people are not afraid to experiment and try new things. So we had this Angel food cake with Cherries and cream cheese and just a hint of pineapple on it. All the way around I enjoyed it because more than anything it was FUN.

1 comment:

ida said...

sounds like a good time by all. the cake got my attention. that was cool and yummy looking........hummm yum....cherries and pinapples you say.!!!!