Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Count Down to April 9th, UH or Whenever...

So made it through another health issue.  Seems like I've had more than my fair share lately, but I do realise there are others that have had it much more worse than myself.  Our own issues are serious for us though and in my own I struggle not to worry myself sick and to just face each item as it comes along.  So much fun comes with age.  As my grandmother Lula use to say life is only good as long as one's health allows them to enjoy it.  I felt human today.  I know that may sound odd but I actually had a day where most of the day I felt really good.  My last scare turned out to be a thin uterine lining.  Mine was a bit thin.  The fix was to give me some estrogen patches and raise my estrogen levels which trust me has me having hot flashes but it's not all bad.  Now I'm just waiting for the next test.  No cancer in my Uterus, but did the freezing of my Cervix kill the cancer cells there?  I go in on April 9th for that test which means I swill probably know the week after that.  I have a new diet they have me following and I'm having to try to cut out a lot of carbohydrates, breads, caffeine.  They want me to do three days on, two off four on, two off three on two off and so on.  Lots of fruits and veggies in this new diet.  I like fruits and veggies though and summer is coming so walking is going to be my thing again this year.  Be ready to see lots of pictures and posts on my walking journey.  I can finally go back to the gym again too so I hope to be toning and getting back in better shape.  As with each summer I want to make as many happy memories as I can with my friends and family.  I love being outside so it's going to be a great one I think.  Who doesn't love 78 and higher temps in March?  I am loving it myself.  Well this is a short to the point and sweet update, but I wanted to put one out here.   Enjoy the weekend, it's going to be a great one I'm certain. 

No comments: