Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

No Disrespect But This is a Hot Vamp!

With all the hype about "Twilight" and "True Blood" I thought I would take a moment to throw in my own two cents worth. My vote for "hottest" Vampire would have to be Mick St. John played by Alex O'Loughlin. I think he would have been great in either of the movies as Eric, Bill or even Edward. Maybe a little long in the tooth for Edward, but I would have watched it. O'Loughlin's show didn't last very long that he played St. John but it is worth a watch. I think the writers fell short of the shows true potential, but as I've often stated, since I am so shy and all, this is an actor I would watch sit on a stage and do nothing for hours at a time. OK, I curbed the way I say it just a little bit in case my aunt is reading this. LOL... of course it probably wouldn't surprise her any. I have the whole series of "Moonlight" on DVD if anyone wants to watch it. It's sure to give you a few pleasant dreams if you're looking for tall, dark and dreamy. The rest of you can have Edward and Eric and Bill.. as long as I get Mick. That is just my two cents on the subject. Check it out!

No comments: