Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Monday, July 5, 2021

I’m convinced I am the queen of odd dreams: I’ve listed three of them here for your entertainment

My Dreams

Uncle Orbin and the Ketchup

“One night I woke with a start from the oddest dream. I was working as a waitress in a restaurant on the top of an embankment somewhere in the mountains. The road to the restaurant was small and rustic like a log cabin might be; however, I distinctly remember looking at it from the road perspective and it was a multi-story cabin with lots of steps and a huge wrap around porch on it. I remember being very happy in my activities of cleaning tables and having a few customers but not many. I remember greeting my uncle as he walked into the restaurant.  In my dream I remember being very happy to see him. He said nothing to me at all. He just walked up to the table, took the bottle of ketchup, opened it and poured it out and smeared it all over the table. I said nothing to him, but quickly cleaned the table off. Still not saying anything he grabbed a ketchup bottled, opened it and repeated the previous action. I woke up at this point so I totally have no idea what the point of this dream was.”


The School Bus and the Specter


“Last night I had this dream. My husband and I were going on a trip with some people I do not know. We had been at some museum or something of that nature. We were waiting in line to catch a bus to take us back to our cars where we had parked. We waited and waited and finally got on a bus. We noticed there was no driver. All of a sudden this cartoon like ghost appeared to drive us. She told us her name was Felicity and she’d be our driver. We started on our journey and people were talking and laughing and we were having a conversation with Felicity. I asked her her name again because I knew it started with an “F” but I couldn’t quite remember it. She told me. I noticed the scenery outside was icy and snowy and we were driving up a mountain that the road was not that wide. The guy that sat behind Felicity asked her to marry him (Weird right?) and she got excited left the wheel and flew into his lap which sent us careening over the embankment into an icy pond. No one was hurt but all of a sudden the bus was back together, we were all dry and a guy ghost asked us to board. I asked what happened to Felicity and she was in what looked like a trophy case in the side of the mountain and she was trapped and couldn’t get out. Locked in so to speak. He said since she messed up she is being punished and is behind the glass and must watch and is locked in. I walked up to the case and broke the glass and my alarm went off so that is all I know. Have no ide what on earth this dream is about.”

Living on Dale Drive Again


This dream I had kind of jumped around a lot so it was pretty hard to follow; however, in the dream I do know that my brother and I both lived on Dale Drive in Waynedale a few houses apart. I also know that he, my mom and my husband were planning a trip to Kentucky, why I wasn’t going I have no idea, but I wanted to see them off. There was a small restaurant with an auto repair garage on the back of it being run by an Italian man and woman. Obvious Mafia activity going on in this building. I knew in my dream that they had a chop shop on the other side of town where they would take cars they stole out of the parking lot of their restaurant to. I knew this family that ran the restaurant very well and they seemed to like me. I was in there picking something up and realized I needed to head off to see my brother and family off on their trip. Again there was snow on the ground, but it was flat land, obviously the Fort Wayne area. I went out in what looked like a big circle for a parking lot and low and behold my car was gone. I stormed back in and told the woman that her husbands men had taken my car. She gave me a note and a number and sent me off to get my car from the chop shop. I caught them before they did anything and came back to the shop to tell the wife. She wanted me to go through and see her husband who gave me a special flashlight and told me what a good kid I was? Anyway I went out and got in my car, almost got in the wrong one, and drove off to meet my family before their trip. Again I was awakened so this is where it stopped. 







No comments: