Why I'm here....

Since I've always been quick with an opinion an old friend once lost and again found suggested that perhaps I should share with more people my commentary. Never being one to pass on a challenge I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

When and If Winter Ever Ends...

Anyone think winter will finally leave and the summer skies will appear? I’m hoping so. I’ll probably be journaling a lot about walking and the gym again. I have to get me back on track for me. While I was sick it was really hard because it was depressing and I didn’t feel well. I was nauseous a lot and I was so easy to tire out. It was easy for me to just eat whatever was in reach and sleep most of the time. It’s been great getting up in the morning feeling healthy and rested. I had forgotten what that was like. I started hitting the diet and gym about five weeks ago again. So far I’m down fourteen pounds. It’s a start. I like it and I’m pushing myself more and more. It’s a selfish year for me. I will be happy because I will make my own happiness. I don’t have the energy to expel on worries of the past or on the haters. The other day I was proud of myself for holding out and doing the 45 minutes and burning over 500 calories and of course there were haters that said I was lying even though I put up a picture of it to prove it. What did they think I went to the person beside me and said can I take a picture of that – it’s awesome. I have more self- esteem than that and absolutely no reason to lie about it. I have a point to prove, but only to me and I have no room for any of that crap in my life. I want to spend time outdoors and enjoy life this summer. Time is going by so quickly. So any fake friends should beware, while true friends should get ready for lots of laughs and good times this summer. I’m on the mend and back to the old me or the new and improved me. We will just have to see where we end up when and if Winter ever ends.

No comments: